- M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Professional Experience: She has several years of experience in the field of the Patent prosecution in India. She has previous worked in Research and Development division of reputed Pharmaceutical Company in Mumbai.
- Searching , drafting and filling the application related to chemical, biotechnological, microbiological, pharmaceutical, herbal, medical and dental and agricultural.
- FER (First Examination Report) reporting to the Applicant/Associate.
- Preparing response on technical objections stated in the FER by the Controller.
- Pre-grant (Proof of Right, Any Amendment, Statement and Undertaking regarding foreign filling) and post-grant procedural compliance for patents (Renewals, Working statement of the invention and Restoration of Patent).
- Patent watching and reporting to the principal associate.
- Pre-grant and post-grant procedural design compliance.
All filling activity related to trademark and copyright application and post filling procedures.