Partner | M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Registered Patent Agent (IN/PA 2346)
He has more than 7 years of experience in the field of Patent Law. He has involved in the prosecution of patents in India and outside India. In addition to prosecution, he has wide experience in Opposition and Litigation in the field of Patent. Besides this, he has 7 years of teaching experience in pharmacy and has delivered lectures in various national and International forums on the Patent regime and its implication.
Before joining Lex-Regia, he worked:
- As a Senior Patent Associate at KAN AND KRISHME, NEW DELHI (Dec, 2015-Dec. 2016)
- As a Patent Analyst at S.MAZUMDAR & CO., KOLKATA (Dec., 2014-Nov., 2015)
- As a Patent Associate at NICHE, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OFFICE, KOLKATA (June 2013- Oct., 2015)
- As a Coordinator of IPR Cell of DATTA MEGHE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (May 2012-September 2013), Wardha
- As a Coordinator of IPR Cell of SHARAD PAWAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, Nagpur (Jan., 2010-April 2012)
- Searching, drafting, filling the application related to mechanical, chemical, biotechnological, microbiological, pharmaceutical, cosmeceuticals, herbal, medical and dental and agricultural, filling PCT patent application and national phase application, prosecuting the application in and outside India, attending the hearing and post-hearing written submission and issuance the certificate.
- Freedom to operate (FTO) search and opinion.
- Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) proceeding relates to Patent.
- Opposition proceeding relates to Patents.
- Patent transfer and licensing procedure (in-licensing, cross-licensing and compulsory licensing)
- Obtaining permission from the Controller for direct foreign filling.
- Infringement validation/invalidation relates to Patents.
- Preparing, filing, and prosecuting the design applications in the Indian Patent Office.
- NBA (National Biodiversity Authority, Chennai) and IDA [International Depository Authority, MTCC (Microbial Type Culture Collection and Gene Bank, Chandigarh)]
- All the correspondence, communication, discussion, clarification to the Controller of Patents regarding any matter of Patents and the patent watching, and Patent watch.