Managing Partner | M.Sc., LLB, LLM & PhD
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- LLB, LLM & PhD
- Registered Patent Agent (IN/PA 720)
She has more than 15 years of experience in the field of intellectual property Law. She has been involved in prosecution of Patent, Trademark and Design Applications in almost all jurisdictions in India. In addition to prosecution, she has wide experience in Opposition and litigation in the field of intellectual Property law. Besides this she has 20 years of teaching experience to the law students and has delivered lecturers in various national and International forums on the Intellectual Property law and has acted as advisor to several corporate.
- Searching, drafting and filling the application related to Mechanical, Electrical, CRIs (Computer related inventions); prosecuting the application in and outside India, attending the hearing and post-hearing written submission and issuance the certificate.
- Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) proceeding.
- Opposition and infringement proceeding.
- Technology transfer and Licensing procedure.
- Preparing, filling and prosecuting the design applications in Indian Patent Office.
- Preparing, filling and prosecuting the trademark applications in Indian Trademark Office.
- Preparing, filling and prosecuting the copyright applications in Indian Copyright Office.
- Preparing, filling and prosecuting the application for GI (Geographical Indications) Registration.
- All the correspondence, communication, discussion, clarification to the Controller of Patents and Designs and the Register of Trademarks, GIs and Copyright regarding any matter of Patents, Designs, Trademarks, GIs and Copyrights.
- All the proceeding before District court, High Court and Supreme Court.