Managing Partner | M.Sc., LLB, LLM & PhD
- LLB, LLM & PhD
- Registered Patent Agent (IN/PA 720)
She has more than 15 years of experience in the field of intellectual property Law. She has been involved in prosecution of Patent, Trademark and Design Applications in almost all jurisdictions in India. In addition to prosecution, she has wide experience in Opposition and litigation in the field of intellectual Property law. Besides this she has 20 years of teaching experience to the law students and has delivered lecturers in various national and International forums on the Intellectual Property law and has acted as advisor to several corporate.
- Possesses expertise in patent cases relating to mechanical, civil, electrical and electronics, computer related inventions (CRI), AI based inventions and cloud computing.
- In the Panel of IPR cell as Adviser to more than 5 universities and deemed to be universities.
- In the Panel of MSME IPR Cell and on roll Advisor and Attorney of IPR Cell in more than 8 Govt. of India’s offices.
- In charge of IPR cell Vidarbha Industries Association (VIA).
- Certified advocate of WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre.
- Developed IPR in related areas of Environmental Engineering and Law + Educational Technology, programming of Learning materials, educational Management.
- WIPO Certified in Arbitration and Mediation Procedure Under WIPO Rules.
- Completed multiple workshops on Alternate Dispute Resolution.
- Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) proceeding.
- Opposition and infringement proceeding.
- Technology transfer and Licensing procedure.
- Preparing, filling and prosecuting the Design, Trade Mark, Copyright and Geographical Indication (GI) Applications with the respective offices.
- All the proceeding before District court, High Court and Supreme Court.